What Is TMG?
Trimethylglycine (TMG) has been linked to heart health by supporting already-healthy homocysteine levels to promote healthy cardiovascular function. By having a positive impact on your homocysteine levels, TMG helps you stay healthy by supporting multiple systems throughout your body.
TMG (also called glycine betaine) has been associated with beneficial effects on liver function and cardiovascular health.
- Promotes healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to encourage cardiovascular health
- Supports already-healthy blood pressure levels
- Encourages whole-body health
- Helps maintain healthy mitochondrial function