What Is Super Carnosine?
Carnosine is a compound made up of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine that acts as an antioxidant and a pH buffer, protecting muscle cell membranes from oxidation during and after exercise. Super Carnosine also contains luteolin, thiamine (vitamin B1) and benfotiamine to support DNA health and carnosine’s anti-aging benefits.
Super Carnosine protects DNA with powerful antioxidant properties plus luteolin, thiamine (vitamin B1) and benfotiamine.
Super Carnosine Benefits
- Provides powerfulprotection against oxidizing agents
- Supports musclerecovery during and after exercise
- Helps heart musclecontract efficiently
- Supports healthyaging by inhibiting glycation molecules
- Contains othernutrients that complement carnosine’s effects