What Is Senolytic Activator?
Cellular senescence is a natural part of the aging process in which cells no longer function optimally. Senescent cells can accumulate over time, affecting the day-to-day function of the healthy cells around them. Senolytic compounds selectively target senescent cells.
Black tea theaflavins, apigenin, quercetin and fisetin all target different biological pathways, helping to manage senescent cells.
Senolytic Activator Benefits
- Helps the body manage senescent cells
- Promotesyouthful, healthy cellular function
- Supports systemic rejuvenation
- Made with black tea theaflavins, apigenin, plus highly absorbable quercetin and fisetin
- Convenientonce-a-week dosing