Boiron ColdCalm Liquid dose relieves common cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.* The sterile, single-use dose is preservative-free and helps to prevent contamination. It is also free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners. This homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold medicine does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Each dose is contained in a BPA-free plastic vial that is recyclable.
For older children, try ColdCalm melt-away pellets or tablets, Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms, and the Chestal® cough syrup line. Boiron’s baby line also includes Camilia® for baby teething and ColicComfort™ for relief of colic symptoms.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 15C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS – Relieves mild fever
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water